Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Is God really the Source?

Hello everyone, I'm sorry I am a day late this week. I have just returned from the grocery store. It is amazing how much food cost have increased in three weeks. As soon as I saw how much everything was, I started counting and figuring what I would need to do to make my money spread over all of my needs. How do I get all the regular groceries and still pay all the bills.

We are socialized to think immediately about what we can do. My first thought should be my God does supply all my needs. My second thought should be gratitude to God for all I have and all that is coming my way. It is easier to say that than live that. We need a new mind, one that has a burning faith and sure knowledge that God is already providing what we do not see. Some believe that what we miss is because of our faithlessness. If you don't expect it it will not come.
Can you hold with a steady faith and a sure knowledge that all you need is on the way? It is not by your action alone that you have, but by the power of God. God is working in you, through you and as you. Your source is God.

No comments:

Post a Comment